Micasense RedEdge-Mx Multispectral Camera for senseFly eBeeX
senseFly eBee X now equipped with a new sensor without compromise:
Micasense RedEdge-MX is a small, robust and precise multispectral camera, which represents a very important implementation for senseFly eBee X, making it the best performing fixed-wing SAPR available on the market to perform in-depth analysis activities in precision agriculture.
Micasense RedEdge-MX is a high-performance instrument able of capturing both the spectral bands that determine the cultivation health indexes (green, red, red edge and near-infrared), and the blue band for more specific in-depth analysis, as well as RGB composite images .
senseFly eBee X is the world-leading product in the field of fixed-wing drones, thanks to which it is possible to map hundreds of hectares in 90 minutes of single flight; with this integration senseFly has released the best performing solution for farmers, agronomists and researchers, who know how much an in-depth and high resolution data on crops represents the key to efficiency in decision-making processes.
- Weight: 231.9g (includes DLS 2 and cables)
- Dimensions: 8.7cm x 5.9cm x 4.54cm
- External Power: 4.2 V DC-15.8 V DC – 4 W nominal, 8 W peak
- Spectral Bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR (global shutter, narrowband)
- Wavelength (nm): Blue (475 nm center, 20 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 20 nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 10 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 10 nm bandwidth), near-IR (840 nm center, 40 nm bandwidth)
- RGB Color Output: Global shutter, aligned with all bands
- Ground Sample Distance (GSD): 8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL
- Capture Rate: 1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW
- Interfaces: Serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, removable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC
- Field of View: 47.2° HFOV
- Triggering Options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
- Support RTK/PPK: No
- Compatible with: ebeeX